Blended Learning is combining face-to-face teaching with dynamic digital content to facilitate anytime, anywhere learning.
Download free activities that you can print, share or upload straight to your LMS right now.
PDF – The Importance of AccountingApril 10, 2020
PDF – Real Numbers: Algebra EssentialsApril 9, 2020
PDF – VirusesApril 9, 2020
GET THOUSANDS OF RESOURCES ON-DEMAND FOR YOUR SCHOOL.
THE NEW MICROLEARNING LIBRARY APP
Tap into a repository of thousands of “on-demand” microlearning lessons that you can use instantly in your course.
- Free to install
- Instantly add self-grading homework to courses
- Works through your own LMS
- Unlimited use for all teachers in your institution or district
- Students don’t need to set up accounts nor “log in”
- No cost to students, ever
- Suitable for secondary and higher education
- Free updates and support
- Thousands of quizzes and assessments
- Automatically grades and reports scores
- Creates a grading column in your LMS grade book
- All lessons are part of comprehensive courses
- Use lessons in any order: as an entire course, or mix with other teaching resources
- Aligned with OpenStax, NGSS, Common Core
- Loaded with interactivity: videos, exercises, case studies, and more!
GET INSTITUTIONAL PRICING