You’ve just found blended learning you can use right now.
Blended Learning is combining face-to-face teaching with dynamic digital content to facilitate anytime, anywhere learning.
Download free activities that you can upload straight to your LMS right now.
MICRO – Discovering How Populations ChangeMay 25, 2017
Word Search – Themes and Concepts in BiologyMay 18, 2017
Word Search – The Science of BiologyMay 16, 2017
DOWNLOAD MICROLEARNING PACKAGES (MICROs)
What are ‘Micros’? Prepared Lessons You Can Download & Use Right Now!
Micros are e-learning in small, self-contained units. You simply upload a Micro to your Learning Management System (LMS) and students can then access it anytime, anywhere, on any computer or mobile device. Once students complete it, it is graded automatically and sends students’ scores right to your LMS gradebook! Features & Benefits:
- self-contained, quick and easy to use
- download one and upload it to your LMS in a few clicks
- ideal for anytime, anywhere learning so that students can complete it at their own pace
- promotes self-directed and personalized learning
- instantly grades, delivers timely feedback and automatically enters students’ scores in your LMS gradebook
- allows you to see at a glance who’s doing well and who’s struggling
- reduces late homework submissions
- saves you valuable preparation time; just upload and go!
Watch a quick video to see a how a Micro works.
Want to learn more about Microlearning? We’ve got you covered.
PUMP UP YOUR LMS
Get tips and tricks to make your life easier.
Using H5P with Moodle
Discover interactive & editable (yes, editable!) H5P games & quizzes for Moodle
WORDPRESS FOR EDUCATION
We ♥ WordPress! Let us show you how you can use it for blending education.
Build a Blended Learning Repository
Create a library of blended learning resources that your academic staff can access