MICRO – The Solid State of Matter [FREE]
FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
Upload this self-grading, supplemental microlearning package to your LMS or VLE for your Chemistry students to learn anytime, anywhere about The Solid State of Matter. Save loads of time and preparation work with this easy-to-use, beautifully designed, and pedagogically-effective Micro.
This self-contained Micro includes a lesson, interactive glossary flip cards, thought-provoking questions, and a knowledge check quiz. It gives you unlimited options so that you can choose how you want to use it, whether you decide to include it as part of other teaching or let it stand on its own.
Micros are ideal for anytime, anywhere learning so that students can complete it in their own time and at their own pace. The Micro reports the Knowledge Check Quiz score to your LMS or VLE so that you can see how well your students understood the material.
This is an invaluable tool for both you and your students and allows you to gauge their knowledge while saving you time. Each license allows for 1 instructor, 1 course, and unlimited students! And you can use and re-use year after year, for significant cost savings.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE – SAFE & SECURE
This Micro is FREE! Just add it to your cart and you will receive instructions on how to download it after you check out.
Part 5 of 6: Liquids and Solids
Level: Advanced Placement, High School, and University; science and non-science students
Product Type: Micro
File Type: SCORM Package (.zip)
File Size: 2.2 MB
License: Perpetual. 1 instructor, 1 course, unlimited students. Reuse year after year. Free updates for 1 year.
- Easy, one-click upload to your LMS
- Automatic Grading and Reporting to your LMS gradebook
- Knowledge Check Quiz (10 questions)
- Instant Quiz Feedback to Students
- Randomized Questions and Answers
- Students see their progress and must complete each part in order
- Looks great on every computer, laptop, tablet and smartphone
- Interactive Glossary Flip Cards
- Free Updates and Product Support
This lesson is part of Liquids and Solids Macro, which is part of the Chemistry course. All content is rigorously peer-reviewed by educators. This lesson includes the following:
- An Introduction to Liquids and Solids
- An Introduction to The Solid State of Matter
- Ionic Solids
- Metallic Solids
- Covalent Network Solids
- Molecular Solids
- Properties of Solids
- Crystal Defects
- Knowledge Check
By the end of this lesson, students should be able to:
- Define and describe the bonding and properties of ionic, molecular, metallic, and covalent network crystalline solids
- Describe the main types of crystalline solids: ionic solids, metallic solids, covalent network solids, and molecular solids
- Explain the ways in which crystal defects can occur in a solid
Our packages are published as SCORM .zip files and most Learning Management Systems (LMS) will accept these types of packages, however ensure that your LMS accepts SCORM packages before purchasing our products.
Due to the wide variety of Learning Management Systems and computer and mobile devices in use, occasionally a wireless connection may be dropped and communication to the LMS interrupted. Therefore, it is not recommended to use this product for any high-stakes summative assessment.