MICRO – Skewness and the Mean, Median, and Mode [FREE]
Sharing is Nice
FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
Upload this self-grading, supplemental microlearning package to your LMS or VLE for students to learn anytime, anywhere. The Skewness and the Mean, Median, and Mode Micro will save you time and preparation work.
This self-contained Micro includes a lesson, interactive glossary flip cards, thought-provoking questions, and a knowledge check quiz. It gives you unlimited options so that you can choose how you want to use it, whether you decide to include it as part of other teaching or let it stand on its own.
Micros are ideal for anytime, anywhere learning so that students can complete it in their own time and at their own pace. The Micro reports the Knowledge Check Quiz score to your LMS or VLE so that you can see how well your students understood the material.
This is an invaluable tool for both you and your students and allows you to gauge their knowledge while saving you time. Each license allows for 1 instructor, 1 course, and unlimited students! And you can use and re-use year after year, for significant cost savings.
This Micro is FREE! Just add it to your cart and you will receive instructions on how to download it after you check out.
Part 6 of 8: Descriptive Statistics
Level: Primary, Junior, and High school, Advanced Placement and college; mathematics, science and general studies
Product Type: Micro
File Type: SCORM Package (.zip)
File Size: 1.6 MB
License: Perpetual. 1 instructor, 1 course, unlimited students. Reuse year after year. Free updates for 1 year.
- Easy, one-click upload to your LMS
- Automatic Grading and Reporting to your LMS gradebook
- Knowledge Check Quiz (7 questions)
- Instant Quiz Feedback to Students
- Randomized Questions and Answers
- Students see their progress and must complete each part in order
- Looks great on every computer, laptop, tablet and smartphone
- Interactive Glossary Flip Cards
- Free Updates and Product Support
This lesson is part of the Descriptive Statistics Macro, which makes up the Introductory Statistics course. All content is rigorously peer-reviewed by educators. This lesson contains the following:
- An Introduction to Descriptive Statistics
- An Introduction to Skewness and the Mean, Median, and Mode
- Knowledge Check
By the end of this lesson, students should be able to:
- Recognize, describe, and calculate the measures of the center of data: the mean, median, and mode.
Our packages are published as SCORM .zip files and most Learning Management Systems (LMS) will accept these types of packages, however ensure that your LMS accepts SCORM packages before purchasing this product.
Due to the wide variety of Learning Management Systems and computer and mobile devices in use, occasionally a wireless connection may be dropped and communication to the LMS interrupted. Therefore, it is not recommended to use this product for any high-stakes summative assessment.