MICRO – Homeostasis
Upload this package to your LMS for students to learn anytime, anywhere, and on any device. Automatically grades and enters scores into your LMS gradebook. Beautifully designed, quick and easy to use. Save time and preparation work!
In this Micro, your students will learn about homeostasis. This self-contained Micro contains a lesson, interactive glossary flip cards, thought-provoking questions, and a knowledge check quiz. It gives you unlimited options so that you can choose how you want to deliver it, whether you decide to include it as part of other teaching or let it stand on its own.
Micros are ideal for anytime, anywhere learning so that students can complete it in their own time and at their own pace. The Micro reports the Knowledge Check score to your LMS so that you can see how well your students understood the material.
This is an invaluable tool for both you and your students and allows you to gauge their knowledge while saving you time. Each license allows for 1 instructor, 1 course, and unlimited students! Reuse year after year, for significant cost savings.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE – SAFE & SECURE
Enter the number of licenses (1 license = 1 instructor, 1 course, & unlimited students):
|Why Choose This Package?||
Microlearning packages save you time and preparation work, and they can actually have a beneficial effect on your students’ learning and wellbeing. When students complete the built-in knowledge check they’ll receive instant feedback, which helps them assess their own learning, increase their retention and build their confidence.
|Benefits for Teachers||
• Save time, effort and paper
|Benefits for Students||
• Anytime, anywhere learning
See more features in the description tab!
Part 5 of 7: An Introduction to the Human Body
Level: Advanced Placement and college; science and non-science students
Product Type: Micro
File Types: SCORM Package (.zip), web files (HTML)
File Size: 8.2 MB
License: Perpetual. 1 instructor, 1 course, unlimited students. Reuse year after year. Free updates.
- Easy, one-click upload to your LMS
- Automatic Grading and Reporting to your LMS gradebook
- Contains 2 Packages with options: Micro (LMS) and Web only (No LMS)
- Knowledge Check Quiz (3 questions)
- Instant Quiz Feedback to Students
- Students must complete each part in order
- Device-responsive; it looks great on every computer, laptop, tablet and smartphone
- Progress shown and saved (most LMS)
- Interactive Flip Cards
- No LMS? No problem, you can upload to your web site (self-grading but no LMS reporting)
- Free Updates and Product Support
This lesson is part of An Introduction to the Human Body Macro, which is part of the Levels of Organization Unit and makes up the Anatomy & Physiology course. All content is rigorously peer-reviewed by educators.
By the end of this lesson, students should be able to:
- Discuss the role of homeostasis in healthy functioning
- Contrast negative and positive feedback, giving one physiologic example of each mechanism
Our packages are published as SCORM .zip files and most Learning Management Systems (LMS) will accept these types of packages, however ensure that your LMS accepts SCORM packages before purchasing this product.
Due to the wide variety of Learning Management Systems and computer and mobile devices in use, occasionally a wireless connection may be dropped and communication to the LMS interrupted. Therefore, it is not recommended to use this product for any high-stakes summative assessment.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.