MICRO – Ecology of Ecosystems
Sharing is Nice
Upload this self-grading, supplemental microlearning package to your LMS or VLE for students to learn anytime, anywhere. The Ecology of Ecosystems Micro will save you time and preparation work.
This self-contained Micro includes a lesson, interactive glossary flip cards, thought-provoking questions, interactive web links, and a knowledge check quiz. It gives you unlimited options so that you can choose how you want to use it, whether you decide to include it as part of other teaching or let it stand on its own.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction to Ecosystems
- Introduction to Ecology of Ecosystems
- Food Chains and Food Webs
- Research into Ecosystem Dynamics
- Knowledge Check
After completing the Ecology of Ecosystems Micro, your students should be able to:
- Describe the basic types of ecosystems on Earth
- Explain the methods that ecologists use to study ecosystem structure and dynamics
- Identify the different methods of ecosystem modeling
- Differentiate between food chains and food webs and recognize the importance of each
Micros are ideal for anytime, anywhere learning so that students can complete it in their own time and at their own pace. The Micro reports the Knowledge Check Quiz score to your LMS or VLE so that you can see how well your students understood the material.
This is an invaluable tool for both you and your students and allows you to gauge their knowledge while saving you time. Each license allows for 1 instructor, 1 course, and unlimited students! And you can use and re-use year after year, for significant cost savings.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE – SAFE & SECURE
When you purchase, enter the number of licenses (1 license = 1 instructor, 1 course, & unlimited students).
|Why Choose This Package?||
Microlearning packages save you time and preparation work, and they can actually have a beneficial effect on your students’ learning and wellbeing. When students complete the built-in knowledge check they’ll receive instant feedback, which helps them assess their own learning, increase their retention and build their confidence.
|Benefits for Teachers||
• Save time, effort and paper
|Benefits for Students||
• Anytime, anywhere learning
See more features in the description tab!