Upload this self-grading, supplemental microlearning package to your LMS or VLE for students to learn anytime, anywhere. Students will learn about the Hubble’s Law and how the universe is expanding, and practice real-life examples of constants of proportionality. You’ll save both time and preparation work with this easy-to-use, beautifully designed, and pedagogically-effective Micro.
This self-contained Micro is only $40 and includes a lesson, interactive glossary flip cards, thought-provoking questions, and a knowledge check quiz. It gives you unlimited options so that you can choose how you want to use it, whether you decide to include it as part of other teaching or let it stand on its own.
All of our Micros are licensed for your unlimited students, so you can use it and reuse it for free year after year!
Table of Contents:
- Introduction to Galaxies
- Introduction to The Expanding Universe
- Slipher’s Pioneering Observations
- Hubble’s Law
- Hubble’s Law and Distances
- Variations of Hubble’s Constant
- Models for an Expanding Universe
- Knowledge Check
After completing The Expanding Universe, your students should be able to:
- Describe the discovery that galaxies getting farther apart as the universe evolves
- Explain how to use Hubble’s law to determine distances to remote galaxies
- Describe models for the nature of an expanding universe
- Explain the variation in Hubble’s constant
So visit the Shop to download your very own copy today!
Would you like to try a Micro free? Download Discovering How Populations Change and try it out in your Learning Management System.
Sharing is Nice