Upload this self-grading, supplemental microlearning package to your LMS or VLE for students to learn anytime, anywhere. Students will learn about the basic types of ecosystems, and you’ll save time and preparation work with this easy-to-use, beautifully designed, and pedagogically-effective Micro.
This self-contained Micro is only $40 for a limited time and includes a lesson, interactive glossary flip cards, thought-provoking questions, and a knowledge check quiz. It gives you unlimited options so that you can choose how you want to use it, whether you decide to include it as part of other teaching or let it stand on its own.
All of our Micros are licensed for your unlimited students, so you can use it and reuse it for free year after year!
Table of Contents:
- Introduction to Ecosystems
- Introduction to Ecology of Ecosystems
- Food Chains and Food Webs
- Research into Ecosystem Dynamics
- Knowledge Check
After completing Ecology of Ecosystems, your students should be able to:
- Describe the basic types of ecosystems on Earth
- Explain the methods that ecologists use to study ecosystem structure and dynamics
- Identify the different methods of ecosystem modeling
- Differentiate between food chains and food webs and recognize the importance of each
So visit the Shop to download your very own copy today!
Would you like to try a Micro free? Download Discovering How Populations Change and try it out in your Learning Management System.
Sharing is Nice