We’re thrilled to announce our latest release! Part 1 of The Chemical Foundation of Life AP®, the Atoms, Isotopes, Ions, and Molecules: The Building Blocks Micro will teach your Advanced Placement (AP®) students about the building blocks of matter that are fundamental in understanding biological processes.
You can upload this self-grading, supplemental microlearning package to your LMS or VLE for students to learn anytime, anywhere. It will also save you valuable time and preparation work.
This self-contained Micro is only $40 and includes a lesson, interactive glossary flip cards, quick knowledge check questions, links to connect the material to understanding, videos, and a final knowledge check quiz. It gives you unlimited options so that you can choose how you want to use it, whether you decide to include it as part of your teaching or let it stand on its own.
All of our Micros are licensed for your unlimited students, so you can use it and reuse it for FREE year after year!
Table of Contents:
- Introduction to The Chemical Foundation of Life
- Introduction to Atoms, Isotopes, Ions, and Molecules: The Building Blocks
- The Structure of the Atom
- Atomic Number and Mass
- The Periodic Table
- Electron Shells and the Bohr Model
- Electron Orbitals
- Chemical Reactions and Molecules
- Ions and Ionic Bonds
- Covalent Bonds and Other Bonds and Interactions
- Knowledge Check
After completing Atoms, Isotopes, Ions, and Molecules: The Building Blocks, your students should be able to:
- Define matter and elements
- Describe the interrelationship between protons, neutrons, and electrons
- Compare the ways in which electrons can be donated or shared between atoms
- Explain the ways in which naturally occurring elements combine to create molecules, cells, tissues, organ systems, and organisms
Would you like to try a FREE Micro? Download Discovering How Populations Change and try it out in your Learning Management System.
Sharing is Nice