FREE CHEMISTRY MICRO!
And now for some really good news- We are releasing our first Chemistry Micro, and it’s FREE for a limited time! Part 5 of Liquids and Solids, The Solid State of Matter Micro will teach your Chemistry students about the types, properties and bonding of solids.
You can upload this self-grading, supplemental microlearning package to your LMS or VLE for students to learn anytime, anywhere. It will also save you valuable time and preparation work.
This self-contained Micro is normally priced at $30, however it is FREE for a limited time and includes a lesson, interactive glossary flip cards, thought-provoking questions, and a final knowledge check quiz. It gives you unlimited options so that you can choose how you want to use it, whether you decide to include it as part of your teaching or let it stand on its own. And since it is free, it’s a great opportunity to try it out in your Learning Management System (LMS) or Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). Upload instructions are included.
All of our Micros are licensed for your unlimited students, so you can use it and reuse it for FREE year after year!
Table of Contents:
- An Introduction to Liquids and Solids
- An Introduction to The Solid State of Matter
- Ionic Solids
- Metallic Solids
- Covalent Network Solids
- Molecular Solids
- Properties of Solids
- Crystal Defects
- Knowledge Check
After completing The Solid State of Matter, your students should be able to:
- Define and describe the bonding and properties of ionic, molecular, metallic, and covalent network crystalline solids
- Describe the main types of crystalline solids: ionic solids, metallic solids, covalent network solids, and molecular solids
- Explain the ways in which crystal defects can occur in a solid
Sharing is Nice