We’re Growing! And now we are hiring even more E-learning Content Developers. Details below.
Position: E-learning Content Developer
Full-time, flexible hours
31 May 2018
9:00 – 5:00 pm
You will be joining our Blending Education team in Cookeville, TN to help create educational resources from content we supply. As an E-learning Content Developer, you’ll play a crucial role in producing our products and be given full responsibility for delivering projects that really matter.
You’ll receive training and guidance, and the role will help you develop all the skills that you need to gain lasting and transferable content production, team-working skills and business development experience. Since you will be working in a small, dynamic and fast-paced company, you’ll see first-hand the impact your work has on our growth.
- Strong professional track record in education or related profession
- Critical attention to detail
- Adept computer & internet skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- An interest in education technology
- Self-starter, ability to work unsupervised & eagerness to learn
- Proficient with e-learning software
- Proficient with design software (Adobe)
- Bilingual, especially Spanish (1 position)
Training & Development:
During your time here, we will ensure you receive the right training to be successful in your role. You’ll be working within an extremely supportive, highly driven and dynamic organization towards a positive goal to make a difference to the education sector. This role will help prepare you for a lucrative career in e-learning content development, if you desire it.
- The chance to define the future of education and make meaningful contribution to the lives of hundreds of thousands of teachers and students
- Develop your creative, communication, design, academic, business and team-working skills
- Work with our exceptional CEO and a professional production team that spans two countries to bring our content to life
- Work in a fast-paced environment with a fun, high-caliber group of people (including the Co-founders)
- Opportunity to grow with the company
We use a unique method of creating digital learning to ensure every student can achieve the most from their education, regardless of their background or learning abilities. Our mission is to provide the world’s most effective learning experience, and help every student fulfill their potential.
What’s it like to work at Blending Education?
Working at B.E. is a lot fun, it will be challenging and often fast paced but the rewards can be great, and you’ll be doing it all as part of a team of amazing individuals set in a beautiful space in the country. This is no ordinary office space.
You’ll be collaborating on projects with teams from all over the nation and in other overseas territories, so there are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow both professionally and personally.
All the info we need to know:
If you reside in the Cookeville, TN area, please send your resume and a cover letter email explaining why you think you’re the person for the job to sales -at-blending.education with your name and the reference I WANT TO WORK at BE in the email subject. No phone calls please. We look forward to hearing from you!
About Blending Education
Blending Education offers microlearning resources that educators upload to their existing systems to use and re-use on unlimited students free, forever.
Blending Education helps educators, administrators, instructional designers and anyone else interested in teaching and learning to easily implement blended learning into their course, program, faculty or school, thus saving time, cutting costs and minimizing effort.
Sharing is Nice