Take our lessons for a free test drive on your LMS!
Check out Discovering How Populations Change and other lessons from Concepts of Biology inside your LMS through our Blending.Space.
These lessons are ideal for students to learn anytime, anywhere, and on any device. Each one automatically grades and enters scores into your LMS grade book, saving you both time and preparation work.
Your students will get an introduction to evolution and learn about how populations change over time. This self-contained lesson contains interactive glossary flip cards, thought-provoking questions, and a knowledge check quiz. It gives you unlimited options so that you can choose how you want to deliver it, whether you decide to include it as part of other teaching or let it stand on its own.
- Use instantly in your LMS
- Automatic Grading and Reporting to your LMS gradebook
- Contains 103 Resources: 82 Lessons and 21 Final Assessments
- Final Assessments include Instructor Answer Key
- Over 80 Knowledge Check Quizzes
- Instant Quiz Feedback to Students
- Mix and use in any order
- Schedule lessons, control the number of attempts and more
- Access to the Blending.Space Dashboard with at-a-glance reporting, featuring Course Analytics, Student Progress, Quiz Attempts and Feedback
- Looks great on every computer, laptop, tablet and smartphone
- Interactive Glossary Flip Cards, Thought-provoking Questions, Videos and Interactive Websites
- Exists entirely within your institution’s LMS: easily links to Schoology, Canvas, Moodle, Sakai, Blackboard and more
- Free Updates and Product Support
This lesson is part of Evolution and Its Processes Chapter, and makes up the Concepts of Biology course. All content is rigorously peer-reviewed by educators.
By the end of this lesson, students should be able to:
- Explain how Darwin’s theory of evolution differed from the current view at the time
- Describe how the present-day theory of evolution was developed
- Describe how population genetics is used to study the evolution of populations
This is an invaluable tool for both you and your students and allows you to easily gauge their knowledge. Subscribe today to Concepts of Biology in our Shop!