Upload this package to your LMS for students to learn anytime, anywhere, and on any device, it automatically grades and enters scores into your LMS gradebook.
Save time and preparation work! Your students will get an introduction to evolution and learn about how populations change over time. This self-contained Micro contains a lesson, interactive glossary flip cards, thought-provoking questions, and a knowledge check quiz. It gives you unlimited options so that you can choose how you want to deliver it, whether you decide to include it as part of other teaching or let it stand on its own.
Micros are ideal for anytime, anywhere learning so that students can complete it in their own time and at their own pace. The Micro reports the Knowledge Check score to your LMS so that you can see how well your students understood the material. This is an invaluable tool for both you and your students and allows you to gauge their knowledge while saving you time. Each license allows for 1 instructor, 1 course, and unlimited students! SEE MORE MICROS IN THE SHOP!
- Easily upload to your LMS in just a few clicks
- Automatic Grading and Reporting to your LMS gradebook
- SCORM 1.2 package
- Knowledge Check Quiz (4 questions)
- Instant Quiz Feedback to Students
- Students must complete each part in order
- Device-responsive; it looks great on every computer, laptop, tablet and smartphone
- Progress shown and saved (most LMS)
- Interactive Glossary Flip Cards
- No LMS? No problem, you can upload to your web site (self-grading but no LMS reporting)
- Free Updates and Product Support
This lesson is part of Evolution and Its Processes Macro, which is part of the Evolution and the Diversity of Life Unit, and makes up the Concepts of Biology course. All content is rigorously peer-reviewed by educators and derived from Rice University Openstax textbooks.
By the end of this lesson, students should be able to:
- Explain how Darwin’s theory of evolution differed from the current view at the time
- Describe how the present-day theory of evolution was developed
- Describe how population genetics is used to study the evolution of populations
Our packages are published as SCORM .zip files and most Learning Management Systems (LMS) will accept these types of packages, however ensure that your LMS accepts SCORM packages before using this product. Due to the wide variety of Learning Management Systems and computer and mobile devices in use, occasionally a wireless connection may be dropped and communication to the LMS interrupted. Therefore, it is not recommended to use this product for any high-stakes summative assessment.