Try Lessons free in your LMS!
Check out Discovering How Populations Change from Concepts of Biology and thousands of other lessons when you install our free BLENDING EDUCATION App in your LMS.
Microlearning lessons are ideal for students to learn anytime, anywhere, and on any device. Each one automatically grades and enters scores into your LMS grade book, saving you both time and preparation work.
Your students will get an introduction to evolution and learn about how populations change over time. This self-contained lesson contains interactive glossary flip cards, thought-provoking questions, and a knowledge check quiz. It gives you unlimited options so that you can choose how you want to deliver it, whether you decide to include it as part of other teaching or let it stand on its own.
- Use instantly in your LMS
- Automatic Grading and Reporting to your LMS gradebook
- Knowledge Check Quiz
- Instant Quiz Feedback to Students
- Mix and use with other lessons and resources
- Looks great on every computer, laptop, tablet and smartphone
- Interactive Glossary Flip Cards, Thought-provoking Questions, Videos and Interactive Websites
- Exists entirely within your institution’s LMS: easily installs in your Canvas, Moodle, Sakai, D2L, Blackboard and more
- Free Updates and Product Support
This lesson is part of Evolution and Its Processes Chapter, and makes up the Concepts of Biology course. All content is rigorously peer-reviewed by educators.
By the end of this lesson, students should be able to:
- Explain how Darwin’s theory of evolution differed from the current view at the time
- Describe how the present-day theory of evolution was developed
- Describe how population genetics is used to study the evolution of populations
This is an invaluable tool for both you and your students and allows you to easily gauge their knowledge. Institutions can install the BLENDING EDUCATION App or teachers can subscribe to this and over 40 other courses through our hosted BLENDING SPACE in our Shop!